-
Susususie 吸血鬼日记经典插曲赏析(2)-Skinny Love
Just for Fun
片段讲解秀
from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》
在VD第二季21集结尾,John Gilbert为了救Elena而牺牲后,Elena在卧室的窗台读John留给她的遗书,John的旁白声音便配着这首Skinny Love。
在这一集中,我们失去了Jenna,John,Isobel,而Elena和Jermy失去了所有亲人。
仅以此曲缅怀。
John we forgive you.
Please rest in peace.Skinny Love - Birdy
薄情的爱Come on skinny love just last the year
你的薄情 让我们的爱情维持了短短一年
Pour a little salt we were never here
要是你能对我们的爱情注入少许的心血 现在就不会落到如此田地
My my my my my my my my
只是 我给你的爱
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer
静静地凝望着我们的爱情如一片残砖碎瓦 满目苍凉
I tell my love to wreck it all
我告诉自己是时候结束了
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall
我应该抛开所有的羁绊 让你离开
My my my my my my my my
只是 我的爱人
Right in the moment this order's tall
而在此刻这个感觉如此强烈
I told you to be patient
我劝诫你遇事要耐心些
I told you to be fine
我愿你要对自己很好
I told you to be balance
我叮嘱你要做个公正的男子汉
I told you to be kind
我希望你能心存善意
In the morning I'll be with you
清晨你睁开双眼那刻会发现我一直在你身边
But it will be a different kind
只是我们再也回不到从前
I'll be holding all the tickets
我为你付出了所有的爱
And you'll be owning all the fines
你的薄情给你带来对我还不完的债
Come on skinny love what happened here
振作起来 你的薄情 我们到底怎么了
Suckle on the hope in lite brassiere
我们都给不了对方想要的爱情
My my my my my my my my
只是 我给你的爱
Sullen load is full so slow on the split
生活的重担让我无法呼吸 慢慢的我们之间的裂痕越来越深
I told you to be patient
我劝诫你遇事要耐心些
I told you to be fine
我愿你要对自己很好
I told you to be balance
我叮嘱你要做个公正的男子汉
I told you to be kind
我希望你能心存善意
Now all your love is wasted
现在你终于受不了我了 觉得对我的爱是在浪费精力
Then who the hell was I
那我对于你 到底算什么
Now I'm breaking at the britches
我终于输尽了我的所有
And at the end of all your lines
在你心里我根本不值一提
Who will love you
谁会来爱你
Who will fight
谁会为你与生命抗衡
Who will fall far behind
谁会被永远遗忘😔附上John的遗书及翻译:
(可以尝试配乐朗诵)
"埃琳娜
"Elena...
作为一名平凡的父亲要面对非凡的女儿
It's no easy task being an ordinary parent
真的不容易
to an extraordinary child.
我做得不好
I failed in that task.
因为我的偏见 我辜负了你
And because of my prejudices I failed you.
我时常想
I'm haunted by
或许事情可以另一种结局
how things might have played out differently
只怪我当时不愿多听听你的想法
if I'd been more willing to hear your side of things.
于我 此即终点
For me it's the end.
于你却是良机 得以成长 有朝一日
For you a chance to grow old and someday do better
做一名比我出色的家长
with your own child than I did with mine.
这枚戒指就是交给你的孩子的
It's for that child that I give you my ring.
我不奢望得到你的原谅
I don't ask for your forgiveness
也不请求你忘记
or for you to forget.
我只要求你相信
I ask only that you believe this.
无论你读到这封信时是人类
Whether you are now reading this as a human
还是吸血鬼
or as a vampire
我对你的爱不会变
I love you all the same.
一如既往 直到永远
As I've always loved you and always will.
约翰
John."
我尝试了一下😝,来纠错,来吐槽今天先到这里吧😋