• 阿源_4     蝙蝠侠经典对白

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    Are you so desperate to fight criminals...
    不惜把自己关进***跟他们单挑
    ...that you lock yourself in to take them on one at a time?
    其实 他们一共七个人
    Actually, there were seven of them.
    我数了 六个 韦恩先生
    I counted six, Mr. Wayne.
    你怎么知道我叫什么
    How do you know my name?
    世界太小了 像布鲁斯·韦恩这样的人不可能消失
    The world is too small for someone like Bruce Wayne to disappear...
    再怎么沉沦还是会浮出水面
    ...no matter how deep he chooses to sink.
    你是谁
    Who are you?
    在下名叫杜卡达 可却代表拉斯·阿·古
    My name is merely Ducard, but I speak for Ra's al Ghul
    他是连黑帮都无比敬畏的人物
    a man greatly feared by the criminal underworld.
    他能为你指一条路
    A man who can offer you a path.
    你凭什么觉得我需要指路
    What makes you think I need a path?
    你这样的人来这是自愿的
    Someone like you is only here by choice.
    你正在探索犯罪团伙的世界
    You have been exploring the criminal fraternity...
    不过不管你当初出于什么目的
    ...but whatever your original intentions
    现在你已经完全迷失了
    you have become truly lost.
    可拉斯·阿·古能指出什么样的路
    And what path can Ra's al Ghul offer?
    一条跟他们一样仇恨***的路
    The path of a man who shares his hatred of evil...
    一条真正伸张正义的路
    ...and wishes to serve true justice.
    一条影武者联盟之路
    The path of the League of Shadows.
    你们就是义警而已
    You're vigilantes.
    不 不 不
    No, no, no.
    义警惩罚罪人 只是为了满足自己的快♥感♥
    A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification.
    他可能会被人击败 关进牢里
    He can be destroyed or locked up.
    不过 如果你能超越自己不做一个凡人
    But if you make yourself more than just a man...
    如果你让自己执著于一个信念
    ...if you devote yourself to an ideal...
    如果他们无法阻止你
    and if they can't stop you...
    那你就成为了截然不同的存在
    then you become something else entirely.
    变成什么
    Which is?
    一个传奇 韦恩先生
    Legend, Mr. Wayne.
    明天 你就要出狱了
    Tomorrow, you will be released.
    如果你已厌倦与窃贼争斗 如果你想有所成就的话
    If you are bored of brawling with thieves and want to achieve something
    东边的山坡上 有一种罕见的蓝色花朵
    there is a rare blue flower that grows on the eastern slopes.
    摘下其中的一朵
    Pick one of these flowers.
    如果你能把它带到山巅之上
    If you can carry it to the top of the mountain...
    也许就能找到最初想要找的东西
    you may find what you were looking for in the first place.
    那么 我最初要找什么
    And what was I looking for?
    只有你自己知道
    Only you can know that.

    6'

    3'

    3'

    3'

    7'

    2'

    9'

    3'

    8'

    4'

    9'

    3'

    23'

    2'

    3'

    18'

    2'

    3'


    1970-01-01   0赞       0踩       5浏览 评论(0)
阿源_4
中级龙套lv10

1409/1650

粉丝 31关注 0