• JY-Oc     日常对话①—在中餐馆

    • Just for Fun

    • 片段讲解秀

    • from:《未知》

    1日常对话—在中餐馆


    A:It's very nice of you to invite me.

    你真是太好了,请我来做客。

    B:I'm very glad you could come,Mr.Liu.Will you take a seat at the head of the table?It's an informal dinner,please don't stand on ceremony...Mr.Liu,would you like to have some chicken?

    刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?


    A:Thank you.This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant.Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

    谢谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?


    B:Generally speaking,Cantonese food is abitlight;Shanghai food is rather oily;and Hunan dishes are very spicy,having a strong and hot taste.

    一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。


    A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared,delicious,and very palatable.They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

    中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。


    B:Mr.liu,would you care for another helping?

    刘先生,再来一点吧?


    A:No more,thank you.I'm quite full.

    不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。


    B:Did you enjoy the meal?

    您吃得怎么样?


    A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time.It's such a rich dinner.

    好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。


    B:I'm so glad you like it.

    你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。


    A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

    谢谢你的盛情款待。

    1970-01-01   18赞       0踩       947浏览 评论(10)
JY-Oc
提名影后lv54

41641/45430

粉丝 457关注 670